"Höllental" located between Schneeberg and Rax translates to Hell's Valley - which sounds not appealing but in fact it is a very special natural sight.
During the autumn season, colorful forests and the emerald river give a special breath taking ambient.
The photographic hike starts at the cable car "Rax Seilbahn" and leads us upstream the river Schwarza to Kaiserbrunn (4 km). Along the trail we can access the river directly for photos. There is a bus stop in Kaiserbrunn if the group decides to go just one direction
- Digital camera with manual settings for aperture, shutter speed, ISO and WB (white balance)
- Handling your own camera and basic knowledge about the topics of the Photography Basics
- Tripod and filters for long-time exposures
- "Mountain Trek" SAC-Grade T2: Good walking skills, trekking shoes, oriention skills
- Bring food and beverages, there is also the possibility of having lunch at the restaurant in Kaiserbrunn