"Tears of Saint Lawrence" - the annual recurring meteor shower event near the starsign of Perseus.
After theoretical input, we set the cameras to automatic shutter mode and let them do the work so we can also enjoy the event through our own eyes. In the end of the photo session I will also show, how to develop the RAW files on the computer.
- Digital camera that takes RAW files and has manual settings for aperture, shutter speed, ISO and WB (white balance)
- Handling your own camera and basic knowledge about the topics of the Photography Basics
- Wide angle lens with fast aperture (f/1.4 - f/2.8), but any lens will do when setting higher ISO
- Only bring red flashlights so we maintain our night vision!
- Wear warm clothing, gloves and bring thermos flask with hot beverage
- For easy orientation around the night sky I recommend free Astro-Apps for Smartphone or Tablet like "Star Walk 2"
|Duration:||3 - 4 h|
|Attendees:||4 - 6|
|Price:||€ 90,- (incl. 20% VAT)|
|Location:||Kaltenberg, 2813 Lichtenegg in Bucklige Welt region|