In this workshop you learn how to take pictures of the night sky and its objects with your digital camera. In the end of the photo session I will also show, how to develop the RAW files on the computer.
- Digital camera that takes RAW files and has manual settings for aperture, shutter speed, ISO and WB (white balance)
- Handling your own camera and basic knowledge about the topics of the Photography Basics
- Wide angle lens with fast aperture (f/1.4 - f/2.8), but any lens will do when setting higher ISO
- Only bring red flashlights so we maintain our night vision!
- Wear warm clothing, gloves and bring thermos flask with hot beverage
- For easy orientation around the night sky I recommend free Astro-Apps for Smartphone or Tablet like "Star Walk 2"
|Duration:||3 - 4 h|
|Attendees:||4 - 6|
|Price:||€ 90,- (incl. 20% VAT)|
|Location:||Kaltenberg, 2813 Lichtenegg in Bucklige Welt region|